Timber Ridge Homes Association: TRVBoard@googlegroups.com
Dues: (Online bill-pay instructions)
- Log into your bank, go to online billpay, and add payee.
- Make check payable to: Timber Ridge Villas Homes Association
- Mailing address: P.O. 9181, Mission, KS 66201
- Account number: (If required by your bank’s online bill pay) Use your address, lot number, or name.
- Amount: $200 initial fee due at move-in; $297 each quarter
- Due by: First day of first month of each quarter (January, April, July, October)
- Delinquent on: Last day of the first month of each quarter.
City: Merriam, KS Zip Code: 66203
- Police Dept: 913-322-5560
- Fire Station: 913-322-5530
- City Contact: 913-322-5520
- City-provided Bulk item pickup (appliances and furniture) on the third full week of April and October. Bring it to the curb by Monday morning, and Merriam Public Works will haul it off.
- City-provided tree limb pickup mid March. and holiday tree disposal early January each year. Any branches larger than a pencil are picked up by Merriam Public Works if you bring them to the curb by Monday morning.
- Recycling and Paper Shredding event in early April, Saturday in National Insurance parking lot east of I35 on 67th Street.
Schools: Shawnee Mission School District (913) 993-6200
Water: WaterOne (913) 895-1800
Sanitary Sewer: Johnson County Wastewater (913) 715-8500
Power: KCPL (816) 471-5275
Natural Gas: Not available except for lots adjacent to 67th Street.
Emergency Alerts: Notify JoCo
Sprinkler Work: Dusty Gulick (913) 207-2421
Seed/Sod: Heat Wave Fescue from Grass Pad (TimberRidgeVillas residents get a discount!)
Trash, Recycling, and Landscaping for residents: Provided by HOA (KCDisposal)
- Trash pickup normally occur on Monday. (later on holiday weeks)
- Mowers normally come on Wednesdays. (varies by weather)
Mowing/Fertilizing: 4T Total Lawn (913) 888-0997
- For feedback on mowing an fertilizing, residents should contact the board via TRVBoard@googlegroups.com.
- Contact 4T ONLY if you wish to hire them for additional services.
- They often offer our residents a discounted rate if they can do the work on their regular mowing days.
Snow Removal: Provided Winter 2021 by HOA after 2″ of accumulation.
Builder: SAB Homes, Inc. (816) 524-3855
Landscaping: Ed Porras from New Beginnings Landscaping at
Sprinkler system: Hunter X-Core: Manual
Plumbing: Diamond Plumbing
Electric: Crown Electric, Jeff Gonzales
Granite: SCI Surfaces (Manufacturer) Mike Swyers (Installer)
HVAC: Mike Bryant Heating & Cooling LLC (913) 441-7807
Weather Alerts: Johnson County issues command to sound Tornado siren. Going off now? take cover, and check the live weather status below:
- NWS Weather Station KEAX: Live Raw Radar
- NWS Weather Station KEAX: Current Hazards
- Weather Underground: KEAX Radar map
Missing something? If you have other companies to add, submit them in the comment form below.