The location is basically right up the street from IKEA. Park between City Hall and the police station and come in the main doors. Stairs and an elevator will take you upstairs to the community training room we have booked.
The Annual All-Lot-Owners meeting is the most important meeting to attend as a lot owner.
We will have updated copies of the Indexed Contact Map with new homeowner names and contact information. If you want to update your own information before it is printed, contact Billy or email Feedback@TimberRidgeVillas.com ASAP.
This year, board-members Billy and Mike are up for re-election. If you’d also like to run for a board position, please announce your candidacy to the neighborhood on Everyone@TimberRidgeVillas.com. No amendments are drafted to be voted on.
Please RSVP for the meeting, and choose your proxy, in case you can not make it in person that night. If you can not, or choose not to use the proxy form above, send an email Feedback@TimberRidgeVillas.com stating your proxy choice.
If you’d like a topic covered at the meeting, please let us know when you RSVP and we will add it to the agenda.
On the agenda:
- Potential Security at Entry project, costs, and polling of lot owner interest.
- Potential HOA provided Sprinkler Blowout, costs, and polling of lot owner interest.
- Overnight Street Parking
- Email Lists
- AC Process for Externally visible changes, AC Form
- Voting for Board Member positions.
Additionally, the next regular Board Meeting
will be one week later, on Thursday, 2018-12-20 at 6:30PM Central Time at Antioch Library at 8700 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Merriam, KS 66202. Residents are welcomed to attend board meetings as well, though there is nothing or lot owners to vote on.
Agenda to include:
- Minutes, Finance, AC Requests, and Bylaws reports.
- Schedule next board meeting.
- Selection of named officers for following year.
- Followup on issues raised at All-lot-owners meeting.
- Decision on Sprinkler blowout coverage.
- Decision on Security at Entry project.