Our next board meeting will be at the Johnson County Central Resource Library at (New meeting location) 9875 W 87th St. Overland Park, KS 66212, on Thursday, November 15th, 2018 at 6:30pm.
Agenda will be updated here 5 days before meeting, but so far includes:
- Approval of minutes of last meeting
- Financial Update
- Architectural Committee Update (Review of requests and changes since last meeting)
- Bylaws Reports (Review of reports received from lot owners and actions taken)
- Fall Cleanup
- Planning the Annual All-Lot-Owner meeting
- Security at entry project
- Neighbor interest in HOA-provided sprinkler maint.
To have an item added to the agenda, request it on the Everyone@ mailing list.
The HOA board will be meeting on June 4th at the public library at 8700 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Merriam, KS 66202 from 7-8PM. Agenda to include:
- Approve minutes of last board meeting
- Entry monument landscaping update
- Sign lettering repair
- Tree removal around ‘Exhibit A’
- Discussion of fence restrictions and order of precedence
- Motion to recognize trellises as separate from fences
- White truck reported parking overnight on street
- Block party grants from city
- 2 Website updates and renewal
- Schedule next board meeting