The next TRV HOA Board meeting will be held COMPLETELY ELECTRONICALLY via Zoom at 6:00pm on Monday, November 1st. Please join the meeting at 5:59 central time to conserve meeting time if our free account runs into the 40 minute limit.
If the meeting is terminated at 40 minutes because of unpaid account status and we’re not done, please immediately reconnect to the same meeting ID and passcode.
Link to Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 609 418 8083 Passcode: 1vFPvE
*Download Zoom from https://Zoom.us/Download to make sure you’re on the latest version before the meeting begins.
Agenda to include:
- Minutes, Finance, AC Requests, and Bylaws reports (any violations reported, or letters sent)
- Landscaping Update (including reimbursement for new plantings around TRV entrance)
- Discussion of meeting notification requirements
- Upcoming elections for 2022 HOA Board Members
- Schedule next board meeting
NOTE: Our bylaws assume that we will ‘choose a location’ for board meetings, and announce such a place. To satisfy that requirement, I chose the courtyard of Antioch Library at 8700 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Merriam, KS 66202.
However, Our bylaws also permit all persons to attend board meetings remotely via electronic means. For this meeting, all board-members will be attending remotely. Please connect via Zoom.